Use your voice to inspire others and to shine a light on the realities of women and girls worldwide. You can be creative, share your story through your art, a picture, or even a video link that inspires and empowers you! Discover the stories of other women and girls with bleeding disorders from around the world on our new interactive map!
- Click on the above Share your story button.
- On the submission page, you can write your story, upload photos (image upload limit 2MB) and video URLs to your story.
- Once you have completed your story, please click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- All stories will be reviewed for approval before they appear on the main page.
- Once your story is approved, it will appear on the main story page for people to comment, like and share it on social media networks.
- WFH thanks you for sharing your story with the global bleeding disorder community.
- Click on a Country on the map to view the stories from the chosen country at the bottom of the page.
- Click on View stories around the world.